ITSI’s free e-reader app, miEbooks, is used daily by more than 100,000 students across the world. It gives students access to more than 300,000 educational, trade, and free e-books from more than 9,000 publishers on the ITSI Store… and that’s just part of it.
This interactive, learning tool also allows students to:
- Create notes and freehand drawings
- Highlight important text
- Generate summaries
- Create your own folders and upload content
- Create flashcards for interactive studying
Once you’ve downloaded this Android, iOS, Windows, and Chromebook-friendly tool, the content is backed up and available offline, ensuring data efficiency and security. This makes studying on a variety of platforms easy, productive, and effective.
Every educational institution is different. This is why a one-size-fits-all approach to digital learning doesn’t work for everyone. With ITSI Prime, we’ll help you customise a solution in line with your e-learning strategy, even if you’re just starting out.
Typical packages include training (this is essential) and access to digital content for educators… but that’s just the beginning. By working with one of ITSI’s e-learning consultants, you can identify your specific requirements in terms of infrastructure, hardware, staff training and more.
ITSI Pro is our most comprehensive solution, built for students, lecturers, and educators. Students can use ITSI Pro to access e-books and educational resources through the miEbooks app, whilst educators and lecturers use the teaching tools provided by ITSI’s integrated learning and management platform, the Educator Console.
- Free upload and sharing of created content
- Real-time attendance and engagement monitoring
- Assessment creation and distribution, with instant feedback
- Individual and group user-analytics for educators and students
- The ability to insert multimedia, text, PDFs, or URLs into e-books or folders
- The synchronisation of institution and class activities through an integrated calendar
- Tool to create flashcards for retrieval practice