Professional Development Training for Teachers
Teaching in the 21st-century context is at an exciting crossroads between technological innovation and traditional teaching methods. This can be challenging at times where it may seem an impossible task to provide balanced teaching that is relevant to the modern student. As a 21st-century educator, it is important to have knowledge about these models for teaching, as they fundamentally challenge what we have traditionally used in education.
ITSI’s professional development courses aim to empower educators to make informed decisions about their 21st-century teaching.
Our Professional Development modules include:
- Change management
- Ongoing educator training on software features
- Initial software training for educators and role-players
- Initial mobile device training for educators and students
Professional Development Modules
To support your transition to a blended learning model, we provide a variety of educator training modules endorsed by the South African Council for Educators (SACE). Select a module below for more information.
Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 20 participants per workshop is required and school packages can be negotiated. Often a collaborative event between schools is the most fruitful.
- Please allocate adequate time to provide ITSI with the contact details of the attendees. They will need to peruse course content before attending the workshop. The content can be viewed on smartphones, tablets, or laptops.